Super P Force Tablets Supplier
||Packed in strips
Product Information :
- Super P-Force is a combination medication containing Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride 60 mg which is used to treat premature ejaculation (PE) and erectile dysfunction (ED) in men 18 to 64 years old.
- Sildenafil Citrate is in a class of medications called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. Sildenafil treats erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis during sexual stimulation. This increased blood flow can cause an erection in the presence of sexual stimulation.
- Patients undergoing treatment with Sildenafil to treat erectile dysfunction, should remember that it does not cure erectile dysfunction or increase sexual desire.
- Dapoxetine is used to treat Premature Ejaculation (PE) in men 18-64 years old with frequent premature ejaculation(PE), which troubles the man and affects the relationship with his sexual partner.
- Premature Ejaculation (PE) is a sexual disorder in which ejaculation happens with minimal sexual stimulation before, on, or shortly after penetration, and before the man wishes it.
- Dapoxetine increases your time to ejaculation and can improve control over ejaculation and reduce distress over how fast a man ejaculate. This helps to improve satisfaction with sexual intercourse.
- Super P-Force tablets are manufactured by Sunrise Remedies Pvt. Ltd. in the strengths of 160 mg (Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg). We also have in stock Super Avana (Avanafil 100 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg Tablets) which is also used to treat the same indications.
- Active Ingredient present in Super P-Force Tablets - The active ingredient present in Super P-Force tablets are Sildenafil Citrate 100 mg and Dapoxetine Hydrochloride 60 mg. Each tablet contains 100 mg of Sildenafil Citrate and 60 mg of Dapoxetine Hydrochloride.
- Uses of Super P-Force Tablets - Super P-Force, a Sildenafil Dapoxetine combination tablet is used to achieve and maintain erections and delay premature ejaculation in men. This medication is used to treat men with persistent or recurrent ejaculation with minimal sexual stimulation before, on, or shortly after penetration and before the patient wishes and simultaneously have also to be treated for erectile dysfunction (ED).
- Super P-Force Dosage - Take Super P-Force with at least one full glass of water. The recommended dose is one Super P-Force tablet whenever required 1 to 3 hours before sexual activity. Do not take more than 1 tablet in any 24 hour period. i.e. At leat 24 hours must pass befor you take the next dose.
- Storage Instructions - Store P-Force tablets below 30oC. Keep away from children and pets.
Super P-Force Contraindications
Super P-Force tablets (Dapoxetine and Sildenafil pills) are contraindicated in patients with a hypersensitivity to Sildenafil Citrate orand Dapoxetine Hydrochloride or any inactive ingredient present in Super P-Force tablets. Super P-Force are also contraindicated in the following cases :
- Super P-Force is contraindicated in patients with significant pathological cardiac conditions
- Super P-Force is contraindicated for simultaneous treatment with monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), or within 14 days of discontinuing treatment with an MAOI.
- Super P-Force is contraindicated for simultaneous treatment with serotonin reuptake inhibitors
- Super P-Force is contraindicated for concomitant treatment with potent CYP3A4 inhibitors such as ketoconazole, itraconazole, ritonavir, saquinavir, telithromycin, nefazodone, nelfinavir, atazanavir, etc.
- Super P-Force is contraindicated in patients with moderate and severe hepatic impairment.
- Use of Super P-Force along with recreational drugs with serotonergic activity such as ketamine, methylenedioxy- methamphetamine (MDMA) and lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) is contraindicated as potentially serious reactions can occur.
- Administration of P-Force tablets along with guanylate cyclase (GC) stimulators, such as riociguat is contraindicated.
- Concomitant use of organic nitrates in any form, either regularly or intermittently is contraindicated, because of the greater risk of hypotension. P-Force tablets has been observed to potentiate the hypotensive effect of nitrates.
Warnings and Precautions When Using Super P-Force Tablets
The warnings and precautions when using Super P-Force, a Sildenafil Dapoxetine combination tablet are given below :
- An orthostatic test should be performed before starting therapy with Sildenafil Dapoxetine combination tablet like Super P-Force. In case of a history of documented or suspected orthostatic reaction, treatment with Super P-Force must be avoided.
- Dapoxetine Sildenafil tablets should not be used in patients with a history of mania/hypomania or bipolar disorder and Super P-Force therapy should be stopped in any patient who develops symptoms of these disorders.
- Super P-Force should be discontinued in any patient who develops seizures and avoided in patients with unstable epilepsy.
- Men with underlying signs and symptoms of depression should be evaluated before starting treatment with Super P-Force to rule out undiagnosed depressive disorders.
- There have been reports of bleeding abnormalities with SSRIs like Dapoxetine Hydrochloride. Caution is advised in patients taking Super P-Force, particularly in concomitant use with medicinal products known to affect platelet function
- Super P-Force is not recommended for use in patients with severe renal impairment and caution is advised in patients with mild or moderate renal impairment.
- As with other SSRIs, Dapoxetine Hydrochloride has been associated with mild ocular effects such as mydriasis. Therefore Super P-Force should be used with caution in patients with raised intraocular pressure or those at risk of angle-closure glaucoma.
- Patients should not use Dapoxetine Sildenafil tablets (Super P-Force) if sexual activity is not advisable due to cardiovascular status
- Patients should seek emergency treatment if an erection lasts for more than four hours. Use Sildenafil or Super P-Force tablets with caution in patients predisposed to priapism.
- Patients should stop Super P-Force and seek medical care if a sudden loss of vision occurs in one or both eyes, which could be a sign of non arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION). Super P-Force should be used with caution, and only when the anticipated benefits outweigh the risks, in patients with a history of NAION. Patients with a "crowded" optic disc may also be at an increased risk of NAION.
- Patients should stop Super P-Force tablets and seek prompt medical attention in the event of sudden decrease or loss of hearing.
- Caution is advised when Super P-Force (Sildenafil Dapoxetine Tablets) is co-administered with alpha-blockers or anti-hypertensives. Concomitant use may lead to hypotension.
- Decreased blood pressure, syncope, and prolonged erection may occur at higher sildenafil exposures. In patients taking strong CYP inhibitors, such as ritonavir, sildenafil exposure is increased.
Super P-Force Side Effects
Super P-Force tablets (Dapoxetine and Sildenafil pills) helps most people, but it may have unwanted side effects in a few people. All medicines can have side effects. You may need medical attention if you get some of the side effects. The Super P-Force side effects occurring in 1% or more of the patients are listed below :
- Blood pressure increased
- Disturbance in attention
- Vision blurred
- Sinus congestion
- Abdominal pain
- Dry mouth
- Abdominal distension
- Libido decreased
- Abnormal dreams
- Abnormal Vision
- Nasal Congestion
- Back Pain
Looking for "Super P Force Tablets" ?