Ofloxacin Eye Drops Supplier
||Packed in dropper bottles
Material Name : Ofloxacin Eye Drops
Chemical Name(s) : Ofloxacin, 9-fluoro-3methyl, 10(4methylpiperazine-1-yl) -7-oxo-2,3dihydro-7H - pyridol [1,2,3,-de]-1,4benzoazein 6carboxylic acid.
- Ofloxacin IP -0.3 % w/v
- Dexamethasone sodium phosphate IP - 0.1% w/v
- Benzalkonium chloride solution IP - 0.02% v/v
- Hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide are added at less than 1% for pH adjustment.
- Ofloxacin Eye Drops contains Ofloxacin. The product is used to treat bacterial infections and anti inflammatory for external use and they are no hazardous effect.
First Aid Measures :
- Eyes - Flush eyes with copious amount of water for not less than 15 minutes. Seek medical treatment from a physician.
- Skin - Remove contaminated clothing. Flush affected area with mild soap and water for not less than 15 minutes. Seek medical attention if irritation or other symptoms
- Ingestion - If ingestion occurs, seek medical attention immediately.
- Inhalation - If difficulty breathing, seek medical attention immediately. If necessary, provide artificial respiration.
Note(s) to Physician : Overdose should be treated symptomatically. Additional information is available in the package insert.
Looking for "Ofloxacin Eye Drops" ?